Live Dealer Gaming – Get the Real Casino Experience From Your Home
Live casino tables offer the closest experience to the one of playing at a brick-and-mortar casino. The simple fact that you interact with other casino members and the dealer shows you why live casinos are so popular today. By creating an account at an online casino that has a live casino section, players will be able to claim exclusive no deposit perks and promo codes that can be used on live dealer tables.
Once you have claimed a promotion, click on the live casino tab. Instantly, all the available live casino tables will pop up, and you can choose whichever table you want to play at. As you enter a specific room, you will be greeted by the dealer. Once the game starts, you will instantly feel like you are in a real casino. The dealer gives out cards or places your bets, and you and other players can chat away. This is how gambling at a live dealer table looks like.
Standard Live Dealer No Deposit Bonuses
Online casinos set their own specific promos for their members. If an online casino feels rather generous, they will offer no deposit deals, free chips, free cash, reload bonuses, and other lucrative promotions. Most of them will try to attract new players by providing them no deposit deals right at the start after they have created an account. Once they have signed up, players can leap towards the promotion section and claim their no deposit deal.
No deposit deals are a fantastic way for new players to get a chance to experience the casino, try out some live dealer tables for free, and of course, if lucky, earn some real money. Unfortunately, almost every online casino that Daddy has visited or reviewed in the past sets wagering requirements on their no deposit promos. This means that players who win using the promotion will have to wager their winnings a certain amount of times before requesting a withdrawal.
One of the most offered live casino promotions today is free chips. These can come in the form of a no deposit perk, where the only thing players have to do is create an account. Later, when they click on the prize and claim it, it will add a certain amount of chips to their account. Now, casinos can define which games you can use the free chips on. However, most of the time, you can decide for yourself. Remember that whenever a casino offers a bonus that doesn’t require a deposit, you will most likely have to fulfill wagering requirements. However, don’t get all discouraged because online casinos will give you plenty of time to achieve those wagering requirements, and you will have your winnings on your account in no time.
Free cash is another form of a no deposit deal that online casinos give out to new or existing members. This is another way for players to test out some of the live dealer tables that online casinos have implemented.
Online casinos, most of the time, offer free cash as a welcome bonus to new players. So, this gives them a helping hand at the beginning to maybe get acquainted with some of the live dealer tables that the casino has or play some games they never played before. This way, players can see what they are good at or at which live dealer table they have luck. Keep in mind that when these types of deals are offered, there are wagering requirements attached to them. Players must fulfill those wagering requirements before they can withdraw their winnings. In addition, they have to wager their winnings in a specific period, or the casino will take all of their winnings.
As if offering no deposit deals like free chips and free cash weren’t enough, some online casinos go a step further with their generosity and give out reload bonuses to all of their loyal members.
Reload bonuses are a promotion that players get after making their first deposit at an online casino. This is a way to reward all the dedicated members of the casino and give them incentives to come back to play again. Gambling hubs will often include the reload promotions as an additional perk with their VIP or loyalty program.
That being said, if you don’t want to wait for that next reload bonus drop, you can always hunt them down on the VIP program. To claim such perks, players will have to attain a certain level on the program. But, let’s be honest, it won’t be easy, and you will have to play a whole bunch before reaching a certain level where reload bonuses are rewarded.
Live Dealer No Deposits as a Welcome Bonus
Even though gambling hubs look after their existing loyal players as much as possible, lucrative perks like no deposit live casino bonuses are usually tailored for new casino members.
When players first enter the website of an online casino, they will most likely see a flashing sign saying Welcome Bonus. These welcome perks can either be deposit-less or require some previously deposited amount that the casino requests from them before they get their hands on the offer. Since no deposit deals are more desirable, players will always pick an online casino that includes them in its promo list.
On the other hand, if the casino asks players to make a minimum deposit, they will probably get a deposit percentage match. Regarding wagering requirements, if you make a minimum deposit for your welcome offer, the wagering requirements won’t be that high. All in all, whichever welcome perk you come across, you will undoubtedly be able to win real money.
Live Dealer No Deposit Bonuses – How Rewarding They Really Are?
Suppose players do choose to claim a no deposit offer at an online gambling house. In that case, even if they can check out some of the live casino tables and win some real money, they still have to fulfill specific wagering requirements.
Online casino players need to keep in mind that table games don’t have the same wager rate as slots, for example. Therefore, it will take more time and effort to meet the wagering requirements because wagers at live dealer games contribute lower rates. Daddy suggests browsing around the internet looking for online casinos that offer bonuses, which you can use to start playing with a higher bet instead of not claiming a bonus at all. Either way, you will still have to fulfill wagering requirements, but the winnings should be bigger.
The Betting Range Starts at Higher Amounts
Games like blackjack, roulette, and poker have a way higher betting range than slot machines. Usually, slots will give players a chance to spin by betting a minimum of $0,20. But, on the other hand, if you sit down at a table, you will see that the minimum bet is about $1, depending on if you play blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat, etc. This is because it takes more money and effort to maintain a live dealer table.
Choose a Live Table That Has a Big Win Potential
We all have our favorites, but when you want to maximize your wins, you go for live casino tables that give you more and bigger chances to win. So, for example, if you love playing blackjack, Daddy would suggest you rethink it. Blackjack has the highest RTP out of all live dealer tables that you will find at an online gambling establishment, but that doesn’t mean that you’ll be able to win big.
If you want to win more, they should go for the unique choice instead of the classics. Titles like Sic Bo, Hi-Lo, and Monopoly will give you more chances of breaking the bank.
Live Dealer Blackjack Has the Highest RTP
Avid blackjack players need to know that this game has the highest RTP out of all table games they may play at a live casino. Even though they can get better chances in other games, players still prefer blackjack. This is because slots or lotteries are mostly based on luck, and players can at least use some skill in blackjack. Plus, players won’t stop visiting the live dealer blackjack table anytime soon because there is so much to get out of it.
Live Dealer Roulette Can Bring You Reasonable Wins
If you ask Daddy, he would always recommend playing roulette rather than blackjack or any other live casino game. This is because the RTP is a bit lower. Yes, bettors won’t probably get the same amount that they can get from playing other live casino games, but statistically, they will win more times. Plus, who doesn’t like seeing that ball circling the big wheel, knowing that it can get you loads of real money?
How Does Live Dealer Casinos Work
Live dealer games have been around for almost two decades. In the mid-2000s, casino operators saw the potential of live streaming on other platforms and decided to bring this feature to their hubs. This was also when almost everyone could get a decent internet connection, and boom, live dealer tables became a thing. The idea is that you go into a live casino table, and once you are in, you will be able to see a dealer streaming. You can also interact with the dealer and the members at that table.
- Technology – At an online casino, players will find different software vendors offering multiple types of live casino games.
- Real-Time Interaction – Once you are in a live dealer table game, you can communicate with other casino members and the dealer themselves.
- Playing Multiple Games – It is no secret that professional live casino players, or the more experienced ones, don’t just go to one table. Instead, they are known to join several tables and play different hands simultaneously.
Evolution Gaming Changed the Industry
Since its official launch in 2006, Evolution Gaming has been making enormous steps in the gambling industry. Over the years, Evolution Gaming has earned respect and trust of numerous casino operators by providing them with some of the best live casino games. Today, Evolution Gaming is the leader of live dealer games, and many software providers, including Microgaming, have sold all their European partnerships to this game supplier.
- Monopoly Live – Based on one of the most popular board games in history, Monopoly Live is a game where players get to bet on which section the giant wheel will stop on. There are also special sections like chance, two rolls, and four rolls.
- Deal or No Deal Live – Pretty much everything you have seen on the popular TV show Evolution Gaming decided to implement it in online gambling sites. There are various briefcases, and players get to open them during different stages. At the end of one stage, the banker, an unknown figure, will call the host, offering the player’s chosen briefcase. If the player accepts the proposal, he goes away with the offered money; if not, the game continues.
- Lightning Dice – Lightning Dice is another addition to the Lightning series by Evolution Gaming. The bottom line is that three dice are thrown down a tower, and players get to bet on the total of all of them.
- Lightning Roulette – Evolution Gaming wanted to modernize the roulette game, so they have created Lightning Roulette. All the usual roulette bets are still available. However, there are a couple of multipliers that can be struck.
Special Live Tables by Evolution Gaming
- Dual Play – Dual Play is something that has made Evolution Gaming even more popular among players. Duel Play gives online players a chance to play different live dealer games from the comfort of their home with players present in a casino.
- Dream Catcher – Dream Catcher is another game where players can bet. There are numerous numbers that players can bet on, plus there is a 2x bonus spins multiplier and a 7x bonus spins multiplier.
- Crazy Time – Crazy Time is another money-wheel game, where players can bet on various numbers and the four extra bonuses on the wheel, such as Cash Hunt, CoinFlip, Crazy Time, and Pachinko.
- Mega Ball – In Mega Ball, players have to set a preferred value of their cards and enter numbers. Once they have done all that, 51 colorful balls will be dropped. Then, players need to make lines on their cards with their chosen numbers to get a chance to win.
Other Software Developers of Live Dealer Games
Apart from Evolution Gaming, there are also other popular and top-notch software providers. Names like Microgaming, NetEnt, VIVO Gaming, Ezugi, and Playtech are some of the best in the business. All different, but same when it comes to providing an exciting and entertaining live casino atmosphere.
Top 3 Live Dealer Casinos That Offer No Deposit Bonus Codes
- 888 Casino – This casino offers its players outstanding live dealer promotions, plus it has some of the best private high-stake live casino tables. If poker is your strong side, then 888 Casino is just the right fit for you.
- Leo Vegas Casino – Leo Vegas Casino also provides its new and existing members with some of the best promotions in the industry. Plus, players will get to use those perks on 80+ different live casino tables.
- Betfair Casino – Betfair Casino offers its members special deals on both live dealer blackjack and live dealer roulette. On top of that, players can see that the wagering requirements to these promotions are way below industry standard, just another thing why you should claim it immediately.
Free Play for Live Games is Hard to Find
A few years ago, players could go to any online gambling house, pick a live dealer table, choose demo mode, and play. However, as time has passed by, this option is almost not existent in live casinos. So, instead of playing, registered members can simply view the table and watch the gamblers playing there.
Live Dealer Bonuses Per Country
Daddy has mentioned multiple times that different live casinos offer different bonuses. This also goes for different countries. Here are some of the best live dealer promotions you can find:
- Canada – Jackpot City Casino
- Australia – QueenSpins Casino
- USA – Planet 7 Casino
- The UK – Betway Casino
- France – 1xBet
For players that want a live dealer promotion, Daddy recommends QueenSpins Casino’s offer. With a minimum deposit of just $20, players can get up to $5,000 with the welcome bonus. Plus, there is only a 50x wagering requirement, which is smaller compared to the rest of the showcased live casinos.
Daddy’s Tips to Level Up Your Experience
- Be respectful– Whenever you enter a live dealer table, you have to act at your best, meaning to be polite and friendly to the dealer and the other members playing.
- Don’t cheat – Counting cards is regulated by law, and it’s illegal. However, you won’t be able to do it because the decks are constantly being shuffled.
- Read the bonus terms and conditions – It is pretty essential to know what you are going into. You can find info on which live dealer tables you can play, the wagering requirements, and how much time you have to fulfill them.
- Use one promotion only – Even if you want to use multiple promotions simultaneously, all online casinos won’t let you. However, you can take the benefit from multiple bonuses at the same time if they belong to different casinos.
- Fulfill the wagering requirements – Don’t be foolish and request a withdrawal before you have met the wagering requirements. Most casinos will even cancel the promotion if you do it.
Live Dealer No Deposit FAQ
Is it possible to use a no deposit bonus to any live table game?
This solely depends on the casino. Many live casinos will let you use the no deposit bonus on any live dealer table. However, it is wise to check the live casino’s terms and conditions.
Can you claim a live dealer no deposit bonus only as a new player?
Sure, you can! Most live casinos will offer their best promotion right after you have created an account. This can be in the form of a welcome perk, which you can claim in the promotion section.
What is the best live table option for beginners?
If you are a newbie, the best live dealer game you can play is Unlimited Blackjack. Created by Playtech, you will be able to leave the table as a winner with a basic strategy.
Are no deposit live table casinos secure and fair?
Online casinos of the modern-day have some of the best security systems. This is due to using some of the latest encryption technologies, making all of your personal and card information safe.
Are there crypto online casinos with live dealer no deposit bonuses?
Of course! These types of online casinos will offer players promotions that can only be claimed when using cryptocurrencies.
Can I play at more live tables at the same time in online casinos?
If you want to be like the pros or enjoy a bit more risk and excitement, you can hop into different live casino tables and play multiple hands at once.